Do you wake up every day filled with enthusiasm and excitement for the day ahead?
Is the majority of your life spent doing things you love?
Does every day feel like a holiday?
If not, you are missing out on a joyful life!
The awesome news is that a joyful life is yours whenever you are ready to claim it! Whether your ideal life is doing business deals in your backyard in your flip flops or spending three hours on Facebook or Twitter posting about what fires you up, you cancreate and live the life of your dreams! What’s more, you can begin taking steps today to start making it a reality!
Intrigued? Excellent; you are in the right place!
For free videos, updates to my blog and a visioning audio meditation that’ll set your life on fire, subscribe to my newsletter (it’s free!) here.
By now, you probably fall into one of three camps:
“Wow, this sounds great! Where do I sign up?!”
– or –
“Yeah, someday I’ll live the life of my dreams. But first I have to work long and hard,”
– or –
“Once I start my business/get married/have a family/write a book and make money, then I’ll live the life of my dreams,”
If you fall into the first camp, save yourself some time and skip way down the page! You know what you want and are a prime applicant for my coaching and/or teaching programs! If you’re in category two or three, I have a few questions for you:
What if I told you that you don’t have to wait — that you can actually have it all, starting now? What if I told you that you, too, can choose to live every day feeling like it’s a holiday? That you have the power to live the life of your dreams and to design your life so that it is smooth, easy, joy-filled and drama-free?
I lived with years of depression and anxiety, never really happy. I never imagined I could have so much joy in my life! I never imagined I could design my life just the way I wanted it, or write books, or teach what I am passionate about, or uplift or inspire other people, just by being me! Yet, that is exactly the path I am on today! In fact, so many people were commenting on my consistent level of joy and happiness that I began writing a book! Lots of folks also asked if I had a near-death-experience because I was so happy all the time. Did I have an NDE? No! I have just learned how to cultivate happiness and joy through daily practices. It isn’t applicable to just me, though; my husband, too, is experiencing a huge positive upswing in his life after watching and learning from me! My students and clients also experience positive, lasting transformational shifts in their lives after working with me!
Before they got where they are today, though — before they were starting to live the life of their dreams — most of clients and students reported one or more of the following:
- “My life is good most of the time, but for some reason I feel like there’s more out there for me … “
- “Something is definitely missing in my life, but I am not sure what it is,”
- “I am super visionary, but I get lost ion the details so most of my ideas never come to life. I need help with an action plan,”
- “I would love to start my own business (or write a book, or do something else that really fires me up) but I don’t think I can,”
- “I need help with accountability,”
- “I know what I want but I don’t have the time or money to do it right now,”
- “I can’t put my finger on it, but my life just feels stuck,”
- “Perfectionism/procrastination/self sabotage/fear of failure hold me back,”
- “I started my own business based on my passion and it was awesome — for a while. Now, though, I find myself spending more time bogged down in details and administration things that I don’t really like,”
- “My job isn’t that bad; I mean, I don’t love it, but I’m lucky to have a job at all. I really don’t want to, but I can put my dreams off for a few years,”
- “I have the ideas but I don’t know where to go from here,”
- “I absolutely love learning and bettering myself! I am always looking for ways to do that,”
- “I am looking for a mentor or supporter in my life, someone I can touch base with on a weekly or bi-weekly basis,”
Do you relate? Congratulations! The fact that you read this far tells me two things: 1 – You are aware, and 2- You and are hungry for change and growth! This excites me because it also means you are an excellent candidate for living the life of your dreams, and you are already pre-qualified for individual or group coaching with me!
Interested in learning more? Excellent! Here it is:
- I am currently accepting applications for individual and group coaching.
- Spots are limited.
- The ideal candidate wants positive change in his or her life and is prepared to invest time either weekly or bi-weekly and money to start creating the life of their dreams!
- The application process is quick, no-cost and obligation-free!
- Applications are done by email or phone.
- Contact me, Jaime Pfeffer, at email@example.com for more details.
If you are unsure if coaching is right for you, I invite you to hang around and check me out some more! Sign up for my newsletter, peruse my website or connect with me on Facebook; I am happy you are here! I am also happy to provide free referrals to other coaches that may be a better fit for you!
For information on coaching, classes or seminars, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.